On a nice note, I think I'm feeling the baby move although its not very consistent. Sometimes I think I dont feel anything for a day or so. I mostly feel things at night after I have eaten and I'm lying in bed or sitting on the couch. Last night in bed I felt something pronounced enough that I almost called Brian in to come put his hand on my stomach to see if he could feel it. I think I fell asleep though before I could act on it. Brian came to bed 10 minutes after me and I was out. I cant wait till the baby gets stronger and I absolutely know that its our little girl! Which sounds pretty weird. I'm really glad we have had good examples on parenting because sometimes it's a scary thought.
Anyway, here are some pictures I took of some things around the house. I was going to take pictures of the house but I think I will wait until things are a little more picked up.
I bought this at Deseret Book when my momma was here. It was a little bit of money but I love it. Its of the Mesa Temple. Isn't it gorgeous?

Brian's Aunt Marla gave this to us. Its the only Christmas decorations we have up, or even have in that case.

Brian is amazing and is helping with dinner. He also does the dishes. He was raised very well! Props to Mom McEwan!! I love his guts. :-)

This is the outfit we bought the day we found out we were having a girl. Isn't it cute with the onesie, pants, and little jacket?? I love girl stuff! I am so excited to have a girl first...then I welcome all boys. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment