We put on some Christmas music to set the mood, made some frosting, and got to work. Brian really wanted to build a house with some height to it. I was a doubting Thomas and did not think that it would hold up. Brian proved me wrong however and made a four story tiered house. We used candy, marshmellows, and pinto beans. Yes, pinto beans. Something we have in high quantity at our house since we get them on WIC. We used them for the chimney and a stone walkway. I thought it turned out quite nice. In the morning the house was so unbreakable. The frosting we made really worked.

This is my impression of missionary pictures. You point to whatever you are (obviously) taking a picture of and do a thumbs up. I think sometime I will get around to scanning some of Brian's missionary pictures and putting them up here. You will see what I mean.
Pretty impressive huh?

This is Jeff and Janelle. They are way cute together. Jeff is from California and Janelle is from Nevada. It was a really fun date.
I think what they ended up saying their house was was that it was a barn with solar panels (the foil) that moved. And the little red thing on the side was a tree? or fire...I cant remember.

Jeff bought some Kit Kats but those are too good to waste by putting them on something you are just going to throw away...I think most of those got eaten.

Fun times. Today we have a Ward Christmas party to go to. I actually signed up to bring a side dish. We are also deep cleaning. Brian says its my nesting urge but I just really want to clean out, DI, and throw away stuff before we go to Christmas. I love coming back to a clean house. I also went through our medicine. Most everything was expired and tossed. Poor Brian, he's such a trooper but definitely looking forward for next week when I'll be at work all day and he will be home by himself. He only has two more finals left and has done very well on everything so far. One more semester!! Whoo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment