Sunday, May 13, 2012

Well....

is anyone else weired out by the new blogger?  I don't do computers.  Ask Brian, I can't figure anything out.

The big thing at our house is that Claire turned 4 last Sunday!  She was in HEAVEN with it being her birthday. I was going to do a big party for her, but then wimped out.  She'll never know (until someday she reads this, sorry Claire! I'm a lame mom!) She loved all the attention.  It felt like this was the first time she REALLY knew what was going on.  My cousin Haley made a big bow to match her church dress and she wore it to church and looked adorable.  The primary president said she hamed it up when they sang Happy Birthday.  We went to Angie and M'Kay's for dinner and took her cake and my cousin took some pictures of her.

    

   She was adorable.

I just want to tell you....I am so glad she is mine.  We love her so much.  She is a stubborn, strong willed little girl but I wouldn't have her any other way.  She is also sweet and kind and loves us and her brother (mostly).  She is so polite and happy.  We are so thankful that she was sent to our family.  We LOVE you Claire!!

3 comments:

Lea said...

Happy Birthday Claire!!!

Lea said...

Happy Birthday Claire!!!

Lisalulu said...

4 years old, my my my how time flies, and she looks so cute and old!!