Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Yesterday was a good day.  Besides the fact that the kids are coughing.  Brian went to sacrament and then came home so I could go to Sunday school and relief society.  Shannon came over and we made taco salad and had delicious chocolate cake and icecream.  We ended the day with a walk in the gorgeous weather.  Then Jack woke up around midnight with a fever and started throwing up.  Like the heroic person I am I even caught the first round in my hand so it wouldn't get on our bed :)  Poor little boy.  He just laid on the bed and looked at me with his big eyes.  I hate it when my kids are sick.  Jack was just so patient.  He wanted to cuddle all night which I was more than happy to do.

I'm so glad to be a mother.  I love my children so much.  I can't wait to add another little boy to our family.  I'm grateful for the wonderful examples of mothers that I have, from my mom to my mother in law, to all our grandmas, and aunts.  We seriously have the best family in the world.  I love you all!

No comments: