Sunday, July 3, 2011

This just in!

Jack slept through the night last night! (Woke up at 6:15 so I just got him out of bed) I was so proud :) and SOOO thankful :)) This marks day 3 of not nursing at night. I just gotta say that it has been a lot easier than when we did it with Claire. What a big boy :)

3 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

yay!!! Go Jack! I remember when Lj stopped finally nursing through the night... made the daytime nursing sessions so much more satisfying for both of us!

Rollins Family said...

I am so glad. I love when you can get a good stretch of sleeping. It really is the best!

Sandy and Rob said...

Wow - that's a milestone!
Thanks for all the videos and pics - it was fun reviewing all you have been doing and our visit in June:) I accidentally left my camera case in Florida, but will be "catching up" soon on all that has happened in the last month!
Love you all!