Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lots posts

TRYING to catch up....catch them all :) Can't get too many videos to upload though. I am so woefully behind.


Grandma McEwan left today. She was here for almost two weeks and we've loved every second of it, Claire especially. She called her, "Great Grandma" the whole time. It was kind of funny. I don't know exactly where she got that from. Grandpa McEwan was here for a few days at the beginning too. I shamefully did not take too many pictures...and I don't exactly know where the computer put the ones I did take. Brian will have to look into that when he gets home :)

We went to the aquarium in Sandy, to the Central Gardens day, to the Children's museum. Grandma cut Claire's hair, and went on lots of walks with the kids. We also made sure to go to Tucanos while Grandpa was here. Brian and I went to the temple twice and to Texas Roadhouse. It was a great visit. It is SO NICE to have family visit. I got choked up when we had to say goodbye today. We drove her over to Brian's work so he didn't have to come home first. I'm pretty sure Claire would have cried the whole way home but Grandma was tricky. She pulled out a Tinker Bell backpack with some goodies inside. Claire has not let go of it since. THANKS FOR COMING!! We love you and can't wait to see you again!

No comments: