Has it really been since JULY? that I last posted?? Agh...so lame! We're not dead, and no, not pregnant either. Just busy and lazy at the same time. Hopefully, hopefully, I will get some posts up this weekend. And if not this weekend then next :) I am the person assigned from out ward to our Stake Emergency Prep Fair and I have to do our ward booth and posterboard. I'm trying to be done with that this week so wish me luck!
I will leave with this video of Jack dancing. He was totally spazing out. Excuse the my laughter and the singing and choice of song. It was late and it was hilarious to us. I had tears streaming down my face.
2 comments:
Yay you blogged! What's even funnier is my boys have watched this video several times already in just the last ten minutes...
Oh I needed a good laugh after a long week at school:) What do you call Jack's "move"? Ha Ha!
Post a Comment