Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Bountiful Baskets

I'm still loving Bountiful Baskets. I've done it for about 3-4 months now. I volunteer there every time I buy a basket. That was getting up at 5 AM on a Saturday but now I can sleep in till 5:30 :) Brian thinks I'm crazy to give up my sleep on a Saturday but I really enjoy going. Plus, it gets me up and ready for my day so Saturday's are much more productive. It is all volunteer run so if people don't show up things go way late. One of the site coordinators asked me if I would like to run my own site. I'm not there yet. I think I would enjoy it and be really good at it but I can't commit to every week. Someday, I'm hoping to have another baby and I don't think I will want to do it sick and pregnant. (Or maybe not sick, that would be nice....please, please, please, please, please) I've stopped taking pictures but here are some of the samples of the offerings. I highly recommend it. My favorite thing? Artichokes. I LOVE me some artichokes now. Who knew?





No comments: