Saturday, January 22, 2011

Provident Living

My mom is starting a Provident Living class with the people in her ward. They are meeting twice a month. Man, am I jealous. I wish we had something like that in our ward! If you want to get some great tips and recipes and some random stuff here is the link

http://www.searcyward.blogspot.com

There is always something we can work on!

(The black bean burgers were delicious!)

3 comments:

Sam I Am said...

Why don't you start one in your ward?

Susie said...

I am really embarrassed because this is really just for the ladies in our community - honestly, there are a ton of professional blogs/sites that we are pulling from. So just log on to one of those :-) However, if you live in the Searcy area, feel free to drop on by :-)

The McEwans said...

Pfft...Whatever mom. People can learn from your site too, you're just doing all the work getting it from other sites!

And I kinda want to Sami, but I don't want to do it by myself. Gotta put feelers out there.