Sometimes we bake. Claire loves helping. She makes steps using my flour buckets. The one with the red lid is my wheat bucket so it's pretty heavy. Sometimes I hear "Heavy! Help me!" as she is trying to push it from one side to another. Claire loves to help mix.

Claire loves to get herself undressed. She loves running around with her fairy wings too. She is getting so imaginative lately. She will read to her baby dolls and is now pretending to be a dog and is licking us. A couple of the books she reads has food in them and she pretends to take it off the page and eat it.

She LOVES LOVES LOVES going on walks. Every time Brian comes home for lunch she goes and gets her coat and shoes on and then cries when he can't take her. Usually they go on a long walk once he gets home while I cook dinner. She would live outside if we let her.

Sometimes we take naps.
Sometimes we do some yoga with Daddy!




Sometimes she runs from the camera. Or if she doesn't want her picture taken she covers her face. If she doesn't want to talk on the phone she plugs her ears. Silly girl.
Yoga
More
As for the rest of us...Brian is doing good at work. It was very busy last week so he is hoping for a calmer week. My ticker says 41 more days! I feel very very big. Huge actually. 41 days doesn't seem too bad though. I had an midwife appointment last Wednesday. Everything looked good. She said he was head down which is always great. My next appointment is May 5 (AH! Claire is almost 2!) She is coming to our house to check stuff out. I'll be almost 36 weeks by then. My back is hurting some. I think I need to make an appointment with a chiropractor. My hips feel creaky. My wedding ring still fits and I don't think I have any swelling around my ankles so thats good. I just can't remember when that started with Claire's pregnancy but I had Shrek feet. I'm really trying to get all my protein in. It's a little hard but I have some protein powder that I like to stick in my chocolate milk :)
We are officially leaving Sequim Thursday July 1st after Brian gets off of work. We figure we can get a couple of hours in at least. They get Friday off from work so it gives us a little bit. We are contemplating a house hunting trip soon but I told Brian if he found us somewhere to live month to month we would wait. There are two houses I really really really really really want to look at. They are big, have decent back yards, and are in our price ranges. Also they are close to where we *think* the office will be. Brian is a little stressed but really, when are you ever going to be ready? Hundreds of people buy houses. I'm sure we can figure it out too. I dunno. We are praying about it. We would drive down since Claire will no longer be free to fly. Thats gonna cut down on our trips. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment