Finished products.

We did the Easter egg hunt before conference the next morning. She loved the eggs with the chocolate in them. That girl loves her some chocolate. Seriously.
We found out that Claire loves to wash dishes. We are eager for that to continue when she is older :)
We went to Bella Italia for Brian's birthday. For those of you who read Twilight it is where Edward and Bella go to dinner. No, I did not get the mushroom ravioli. I guess it's a pretty busy place because they asked us if we had reservations. Umm...it's Port Angeles...no. Anyway, the food was pretty good but the service was HORRIBLE. Seriously. Bunch of girls standing around and talking. It took forever to get anything.
Other than that we didn't do anything too exciting. We went walking every morning and relaxed and just enjoyed eachothers company. I did make a couple of things.
Greek Wrap Bread---very very yummy. We got some buffalo chicken and put it inside with lettuce and cheese and eggs and blue cheese dressing.
Strawberry tart---also very good.

I don't own a tart pan but the pie pan worked quite well.
Thanks Grandma for coming to visit!! We can't wait to see you again!
No comments:
Post a Comment