Oh my gosh...we are dying here! It's been 90 the past couple of days. Sure this isn't really hot compared to other parts of the country, like AZ, TX, or LA, but it is really hot for Sequim Wa when the majority of the summer is in the 70's. Most people don't have air conditioning here. We don't. Claire and I spent pretty much all day yesterday on the couch in front of the fan. It's going to be just as hot today and probably tomorrow but it should start cooling down by this weekend. I think we are breaking all sorts of records here. NOT FUN!! I should be cleaning since my momma comes on Friday but I have no energy.



Claire eating cheese :)
1 comment:
We must have traded weather - it's been beautiful, hi 70's to low 80's. It doesn't even feel like Illinois :)
Post a Comment