Monday, April 13, 2009

1 day down

I did my first day of C25K today.  I ran on the treadmill at the office since it was cold outside.  It was nice.  I felt good afterwards.  Brian and I are also doing a 6 week program to be able to do 100 pushups.  :)  I feel like I need the upper body strength.  Fun stuff.  I'm pretty excited.  

I took Claire to the doctor today.  I wanted to see if she had an ear infection.  No ear infection!  Yay!  Must be teething pain, although if it is, this tooth is taking a lot of time to come in.  She now weighs 18 lbs 1 oz.  I at first was hoping to be closer to 20 lbs which I think is the requirement to go forward facing in the car.  I was doing some research and decided that I am going to keep her rear facing as long as possible.  It is so much safer!

We went to a new pizza/salad bar place tonight for Brian's belated birthday dinner.  It was okay.  Not really impressive though.  Someone would probably make a killing if they opened a Sizzlers here.  

No comments: