Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rough

It's been rough at our house the past couple of days.  Claire has been sick with a bad cough and congestion.  Last night was the worst.  I would put her in her crib and then a few minutes later she would wake up congested so I would rock her in the chair.  She would fall asleep but I couldn't.  That went on till 5:30.  Ah!!  I was so tired.  Finally, at 7:30 I went and woke up Brian and said YOUR TURN! lol.  I went to bed and got up around 10.  We didn't go to church today since she is still sick.  I hate seeing sick kids at church.  I don't want my kid to get sick!  

Anyway, yesterday Brian ran all the errands.  When he got home he watched Claire while I made her some cloth baby shoes.  They turned out pretty good considering it is only the second time I have used a sewing machine, the first time I have ever sewed anything using a pattern!  I put on Music and Lyrics and had fun (In between yelling at my machine).  
I still don't have my camera, although my mom found it today :)  That's the best I can do with my webcam. 

I exercised every day last week.  I'm on Week 2 of my C25K.  Yay for me! 

Yeah, so...boring week :)

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Those cloth shoes are so cute, I almost made some from the website on my blog. Were they easy?

mary jane said...

Those shoes are so cute! I never even thought you could make such a thing. I am impressed!

Sorry to hear Claire is sick. Sad! I wonder if she brought home a souveneir from the doctor's office?