Monday, March 3, 2008
Number 2!
Brian got his second job offer today! This one was from the job up in Washington. They have some really really good benefits with this job. I'm so proud of him! The president said that he was picked unanimously over the other two people who flew up there to interview. (they also said that everyone who met me liked me...shucks...) Brian gets along great with everyone. I'm so lucky. He has one more interview scheduled...this one with WalMart. Then the bridge has come to be crossed and we will have to decide how to cross it! Its kind of stressful and a little overwhelming. Its a good thing that I have had a great example of moving and being away from family. Besides...my parents will probably be moving sooner rather than later....not to start a rumor or anything, its just knowing my family! :) Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is how wild rumors get started, young lady! :-)
Post a Comment