Monday, March 25, 2013

Last one!


Eating food.  Love his face in this one.

And this one.


Sitting up.  He can go from crawling to sitting up now.


Happy baby

Crazy hair

 The best of friends or worst of enemies




Playing outside on our first nice day






Trying to take some pictures before church.  Jack always puts his hat on sideways like that.  I think he looks like robin hood :)



Can't tell you how much I love these 3 little people



He is getting so BIG!

Still think our play set was one of the best purchases





My mom got me a mini bread pan for my birthday.  It does 8 at a time.  I made a pound cake recipe and did things a little different with batches, or every 4 cakes.  4 are regular, 4 were green for St. Patricks day, 4 had chocolate chips, and 4 have orange zest.  I have them in the freezer and we take some of  them out on Mondays for dessert.  Since it's pretty much a commandment to have treats for FHE you can't gain weight from them right?  Right??


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! I can't believe it was warm enough for no coats and bike riding... though soon enough the kids can play outside a lot more:)