Saturday, November 5, 2011

Little Stinker

Jack is doing some of the funniest things. When he knows that someone is in the bedroom asleep like Claire during naptime or Brian this morning, he wants to hit on the door. I bring him to the living room and put him on the couch. He will get off, and saunter, yes, saunter, to the hall. Looking all over, arms swinging, walking slowly. Then he gets to the corner he BOOKS it down the hall as fast as he can, giggling like a maniac. It is so funny. He will do it over and over again until I put a chair blocking the hall.

He is also kind of a bully. Sometimes, Claire totally deserves it but there is that scripture about teaching your kids not to fight. So when he is trying to bite or hit Claire, (usually playfully) I will pull him off and tell him to not hit, be soft, love your sister. As soon as I start talking he puckers up and wants a kiss. So of course, I give him a kiss and start again. Once more, up comes the pucker.

Little stinker. At least he is so cute. And I'm much prefer this to Claire's DRAMA. Oh my goodness. The girl is crazy!

No comments: