Friday, October 8, 2010

Still alive...

So I just wanted to let you know that we are still alive. We moved in Friday night and Brian left Sunday morning to go to a work conference in California for the week. He gets back tomorrow. I love the house, I love the yard, I love the space. Unfortuantly I haven't gotten much unpacked. Basically we are in survival mode :) I've even been napping when the kids do. I'm pretty much exhausted when we get to bed. Plus we've had colds and sore throats. Live has not been rainbows and butterflies this week but as of tomorrow we made it! I'll try to upload some pictures of the house when we get some good internet connection.


I think I need a good carpet cleaning machine now that I actually care about the carpets....

2 comments:

Rollins Family said...

I am glad you are still alive. Husbands out of town can be stressful enough not even mentioning a big move and sick kids. Way to hang in there.

Cheri Sharp said...

We bought a Kirby a couple months ago. It works pretty good. It cleans everything!!!
I can't wait to see pics of your house soon.