Okay I think it's about time to try to update this thing....now, where to start?
We officially, as of Tuesday, "own" our home.

(Hopefully in the next 15ish years it will be all ours:) It took FOREVER. The title company was so incompetent. We should have closed like two weeks ago. Oh well, it's over now. And I love it. More and more. Of course, we have found issues that were hidden by strategically placed things but I guess that's to be expected. And it wasn't cleaned before we moved in. And they were THIS close to foreclosure...we had a sign hung up on the door last week saying it was going to be auctioned on November 16. I guess they just stopped paying their mortgage....so I don't know what they were doing with the rent we were paying them. But it's done with. I'm excited to do stuff with it but we are taking our time and making sure we are saving up for everything. We don't go into debt for things and it will take a while. Putting down a down payment is kinda rough :)
Claire LOVES having a yard...

I'll take more pictures in a few days and get them up. My favorite room in the house is my food storage room haha.

We did buy a bed for the guest bedroom though. My mom and Grandma are coming this Thursday *whoo hoo* I am SO excited. They can help me figure out where to hang everything haha.
The only bad thing is that now I have to get the house together. The upstairs is pretty much done...the basement...not so much. (I think I can, I think I can)
We have been in the ward 3 Sundays now and I love it. It seems like a super great ward. Yesterday was the halloween party and chili cookoff. Claire was a tiger and could not look at herself enough. She was so cute.

Today after getting ready for church she kept telling me she was as pretty as a princess. I had to agree.

Jack is still doing awesome. He went to his 4 month appointment Monday and was 17.4 lbs. That is 90%. And he is 96% for height....27inches. I'm contemplating starting him on solids because he seems so interested in eating but I'm torn. I've said I was going to never start on solids till 6 months....any input? He just wants to eat everything we do!


Claire is so funny. She is such a little girl. I love her so much...even though some days.... :) I'm just learning patience right?
Patient girl waiting to move...


Already reading at breakfast



I'll try to be better at posting! Things are starting to settle so I should be back in business!
2 comments:
I love the pictures!!!!! Jack seems like such a happy lil fella, I can't WAIT to get there!!!!
Oh, cute pictures - the tiger is adorable!
Post a Comment