Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Reason #56...

why its easier to be a guy.

You can actually have a sick day. A real sick day where you stay home from work and sleep all day and don't touch the baby.

Can a girl do that? No. :-P See, guys are lucky.

Brian is sick...Claire is sick. I was sick last week but no days off for me. I'm anticipating a very rough couple of nights since she is very congested and since Brian is sick I can't take her to bed with me. We are gonna be sleeping (and by sleeping I mean Claire may get some sleep) in the glider. Yippee.

Oh well...as long as they are better before next week when we leave.

1 comment:

Sandy and Rob said...

So sorry - hope everyone gets better soon! Rob has been sick for almost 4 weeks with a cough that won't go away. After 3 dr. appts. he said yesterday he may be turning the corner toward getting well.
Take care...