Today she wanted to say prayer so I said each word and she repeated me and wanted to do it again and again. Can't have too much prayer right? :)
She did go #2 in the potty the other day. If we notice her in the bath we put her on the potty and sometimes she pees. Well when she went poop she freaked out. Seriously, freaked out. I have idea why. I guess she is not ready lol.
Yesterday she was in the kitchen with Brian and I was in the living room reading a book. She wanted to stand on my flour bucket and play in the junk drawer, which I usually let her do while I'm cooking. Brian didn't know that I let her do that so he kept telling her no. Next thing I hear is Claire saying "Dadda no! Momma help! Momma help!" haha. I can't believe she will be two soon. I have a couple of funny videos but they are on Brian's phone so I have no idea how to get them off it. I'll have to have him do it tomorrow.
Life is good.
1 comment:
Cute!!!
I stole your babynamey.com idea. Hope you don't mind. The only difference is that I have a name on mine. You should put the name up. Do you have a middle name for him yet?
Post a Comment