Saturday, February 13, 2010

Record

So it's a record. Brian and I went on a date TWO times this week! Real, pay a babysitter dates. It was very nice. I'm getting better at leaving Claire. Everyone says she does just fine :) We went to the new Chinese buffet in town yesterday. I was NOT impressed AT ALL. One, what Chinese buffet doesn't have crab ragoon? and Two, I hate going to buffets that don't have anything sweet. We wont be going back. But we had a good time with some friends.

It's been rainy and cloudy this week. I've missed the couple of days of really nice weather we had last week, especially today when we could have gone to the park. I cooked a big breakfast this morning and then worked on my lesson for tomorrow. Claire has been pretty fussy today and I have no idea why. I think we are all ready for spring.

Wednesday, the sisters came over with an investigator couple and we had a little lesson and some dinner. Well, the sisters didn't. They left, which was kinda strange. I made THIS and it was SO good! I love it when things work out.

I tried out some homemade dish detergent this week. SUPER easy and it works great! Brian and I always rinse our dishes anyway so I don't know how good it would work if you put dishes in all messy but it may work great that way too. It has borax, washing soda, kosher salt, and citric acid. You can go ahead and think I'm crazy...I don't care! I may be but I like making things and knowing what is in there...especially when it makes it really cheap! Luckily Brian supports my craziness. It's good for him anyway, I'm spending less of his hard earned money :)

Claire wanted to wear my shirt for her clothes today. And put Brians shirt on her head.


Helping make breakfast




Pretending to sleep after church. She wanted the newspaper for her blanket.
Pretty for church. She got the flower out of her room and wanted me to put it in her hair. Really random.
Loves her kitchen

1 comment:

Journee said...

Very cute pictures :)