Friday, December 11, 2009

Ugh

Wow, it has been a long time since I've posted. I guess I've just been lazy :( Claire is taking a little nap in the chair next to me so I thought it would be a good time to write something (no pics though, I don't know where my camera is)

It's been a rough couple of days at our house. Claire has a stuffed up nose and can only sleep sitting up or she starts choking and wakes up. Well, she wakes up a lot either way but less if she's sitting up. So, Brian has been kicked to the couch and I've been trying to survive night time. I'm tired. Poor little girl is not having a good time either. I really hope it goes away soon. We have a work party tomorrow that I now don't know if I should go to. I don't think I should leave Claire with all those kids. I don't want any of them to catch what she has. I'm bummed though, I was looking forward to it.

Brian is going to the cannery in Bremerton tomorrow. He will be gone all morning and into the afternoon and then the work party so I'll probably be by myself most of the day...yippie. I am so ready to leave for Arkansas. Well, not really ready since I haven't gotten Christmas presents out yet but I CAN NOT WAIT TO LEAVE!!!!

We had a good Thanksgiving. We went over to one of Brian's coworkers house and another family came too. It was really fun. We also watched the BYU/Utah game at our friend's house. Football games are too intense for me sometimes. I just can't watch.

Other than that we have just been living. Nothing too exciting going on. Claire keeps us on our toes. She is so adorable but also so stubborn and strong willed and frustrating sometimes!! Maybe it's just the dreary weather getting to me. I really miss the sun and our walks in the park. I can't wait till summer. Anyway, we're alive and I will try to be a better blogger and get some pictures up.

No comments: