I have the best husband ever! Yesterday he watched Claire ALL DAY while I went to Auburn with a friend to do shopping. I don't even like watching Claire all day by myself lol. He is a super dad. I had a lot of fun, got some new clothes and stuff. We also went to a little shop called Hello Cupcake in Tacoma. Oh my gosh...it was SO good. I got a carrot cake cupcake with cream cheese frosting and a red velvet one with vanilla cream. (I did only eat a couple of bites....I brought them home to share :-P) Definitely have to go back to that one. Yum. Anyway, thanks Brian for letting me get out of town for the day. I love you!
4 comments:
Yay!!! I love days like that. They come few and far between so I make the best of them! Glad you were able to enjoy some Girl time!
Sounds like a great day! I love those kind of breaks...I come back refreshed and better able to tackle real life.
They have a place like that here in Cola........it is called CUPCAKE, sooo delicious!
The longest I've been gone was 3 hours and poor Mike texted me asking how much longer? Mazy is so use to nursing that she won't take a bottle which limits my time out. Poor Mike!
Post a Comment