Friday, October 2, 2009

Ready!


I am so ready for General Conference tomorrow. I am so excited to hear what the Prophet and the General Authorities have to tell us. I got my house cleaned today and the floors vaccumed and mopped and I'm ready just to relax :)

We've been trying to take advantage of as much sunlight as we can get lately. It's getting dark early and getting chilly which is very sad. Claire and I go walking in the mornings and then Brian takes her on a long walk when he gets home. Usually she come home covered in blackberries that grow wild. I can't pick too many because I'm short but Brian can get some good ones.


Claire has been getting into her hats lately. She is so adorable in them. She tries to get her socks and shoes on too which can be kinda annoying if we are trying to get out the door. She got into some bandaids the other day and wanted me to put one on her cheek. I did and now she has a HUGE red blistery mark on her face the same shape as the band aid :( Wont do that again.


I have stopped nursing her at night. Brian puts her down to bed and then if she wakes up he gets up to pat her on the back and put her back down. She actually sleeps much better (kinda). She still wakes up once a night but she goes down with hardly any fuss. Last night she went to bed at 9:30, woke up at 1:30, and then woke up at 8:45 this morning. Yay! Now if only she would stop waking up! The first night we did it it was really rough. She was up from 3 to 6 and then Brian had to get ready for work so I laid down by her on the floor where Brian made up a little bed. She was OUT and slept for two hours like that. She is such a bugger some times!

No comments: