Friday, October 9, 2009

Dancing Videos

So I put up some videos of Claire dancing but it went into my blog like two weeks ago....so if you want to see them go HERE. They are super cute.

And about the Nobel prize Obama got? Well, I've already made my sentiments known of facebook, but AHH! I HOPE that he can do something amazing and make peace but he HASN'T DONE IT YET! I would have gained so much respect for him if he had said, Ya know, I'm honored by this but I cannot accept it at this time. I really would have thought that was neat. But no, he is as full of himself as ever. He was nominated 11 days into his presidency. What a joke. The really sad thing to me is, Greg Mortenson was nominated also. This man has spent his life building schools in Afghanistan so the girls could be educated. If the girls were educated violence would go down. If you want to read a very good book, read Three Cups of Tea. Really really good. He deserves the Peace prize...although it doesn't mean much anymore :P

In other news, I made candy corn pizza today! Mozzarella cheese in the middle and then cheddar cheese around that so when it is cut into pizza slices it looks like candy corn! It was cute:) I also bought more beef to can this weekend. Whoo hoo.

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Cute videos... Claire is ALL girl! And about Obama... rediculous!!

Sandy and Rob said...

Claire has her moves down! Did I see a little Daddy dancin' on the sidelines?
Even my Democrat school teacher friends thought the peace prize for Obama was lame.