Almost one week has gone by since Brian has started work. **I am so glad its almost the weekend** and he is doing so good! I really have no idea what he is doing...its way over my head, but he reports all is well. He doesn't know everything of course, he actually only had one statistics class at BYU and the other guys there have master degrees. Brian was talking to one of them (Aaron) and Aaron said it took him 3 months to get started. Aaron said that they knew that Brian did not know all the statistics but they liked him so much they decided they would just teach him! I think that's a pretty good compliment. As for me I count down the hours till he comes home. I love staying home with Claire but she is in a stage where she just wants to be held. That gets hard after a while. I love her to pieces though. She is so cute!
Tummy time!!

Getting fed up with tummy time :(

wondering why I keep shoving a camera in her face :)

I love it when she starts smiling



Little ham


No comments:
Post a Comment