Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's my due date!

I am 40 weeks today.  And feel like nothing is going to happen any time soon :)  Sadly.  I'm big, and hot, and mostly ready.  I am a little apprehensive about how life is going to be with 3, maybe that is holding me back? I'm so excited to hold a sweet little newborn and finally see what he looks like.  Will he look like Claire or Jack or someone totally different?  If anyone wants to send me labor vibes I'm hoping to start Friday night around 8 and be done by 2 am on Saturday.  I know....pretty vague right?  I don't have many pictures to share, I haven't been taking any.  My cousin Haley has my new camera to figure it out.  She will be taking pictures of the birth and then probably newborn pictures.

Here are some pictures she took of the kids the other Sunday


Cute kids right?

We also have had a few visitors lately.  Brian's mom came out for education week which was really nice.  His grandparents and aunt and uncle also came and we had dinner together a couple of times.   We also went to see the new Brigham City temple.  Brian's cousin's Christiana and Darren visited from Florida.  Jonathan started BYU this summer and Shannon of course lives out here.  The kids had a BLAST with them.  I can not tell you how much they love those guys.

Jack and Darren
Playing

So cute!


They were even willing to take them into some freezing cold water that I was not willing to go in....kids are strange.

Claire and Jonathan

This is the group.  We loved seeing them this summer!  They are super amazing!


(All pictures have been stolen off facebook....sorry :)

1 comment:

Sandy and Rob said...

Beautiful pics with your new camera. Thinking of you:)

Sandy