Saturday, February 11, 2012

Before Christmas

So yes, I am very very behind.  Sorry.  I was just going to let it go but thought I should suck it up and do it :)

Putting up the Christmas tree

Jack was doing funny things when I told him to smile


The best picture I could get of the kids after we decorated the tree



Jack loved the nativity set...sadly it did not live to see another Christmas :(


Just taking pictures




 Our kitty cats.  We love them.  They are SOOOOOO good with the kids




Jack starting to do something he knows he is not supposed to


Yup, playing on the computer


He loves tormenting his sister with those tongs

Looking at ads


We went up to temple square to see the lights.  I've never been to see them before.  It was COLD.  We didn't stay very long.




Pictures before church


Claire and Jack had fun decorating my face....
Jack falling asleep eating

Making Uncle Mike proud

Jack loves jumping!!

No comments: