Anyway, it's been a kinda rough week adjusting to being by myself again. I haven't really had the car all week because it is so cold in the morning Brian takes the car. He is putting a motor on his bike so he can be bundled up and not get sweaty pedaling. He is going to do that sometime this week so I will have the car soon!
Today was a great day though! Claire slept until 7 and then Brian got up with her. (thanks babe!) Then she took a nap at 8:30 and didn't get up until 11! We went and walked around the park and fed the ducks. Claire loved watching the ducks :) We ran some errands and then I cleaned around the house and made some bread. I haven't tried it yet but it looks and smells very yummy. Tomorrow we have a combined meeting with the 2nd ward. They are redoing the boundaries and making a 3rd ward. I was sad about that because some friends I really like are going to be in a different ward now. Oh well. At least Brian wont be getting any EQ callings or anything. Supposedly ours will be the biggest ward. I REALLY HOPE that we wont be the one going at 2. Eck. Or maybe I hope we are going at 2 for the rest of the year and then we will have 2 years before we go back to it.
Another thing that we have been doing is watching...

The series is set in the year 2517, after humans have arrived at a new star system, and follows the adventures of the renegade crew of Serenity, a "Firefly-class" spaceship. The ensemble cast portrays the nine characters who live on Serenity. Whedon pitched the show as "nine people looking into the blackness of space and seeing nine different things".[4]
The show explores the lives of people who fought on the losing side of a civil war and now make a living on the outskirts of the society, as well as the pioneer culture that exists on the fringes of their star system. In addition, it is a future where the only two surviving superpowers, the United States and China, fused to form the central federal government, called the Alliance, resulting in the fusion of the two cultures as well. According to Whedon's vision, "nothing will change in the future: technology will advance, but we will still have the same political, moral, and ethical problems as today."----per wikipediaIts like a cowboy scifi. We love it. The characters are SO funny. There is one episode that is not so good....you see a few butts. You can watch it at hulu.com
Well, I'm back to the blogging. As soon as I get my picture I will put them up!
4 comments:
Welcome back! That was a strong hint for me to get your package off - oh, the pressure.....
Finally you will leave comments lol.
Well, it took me a while to convert. Better late than never.
I love firefly
Post a Comment